Identity Card is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Identity Card from your PCPackard Bell
. More information on Packard Bell can be seen here
. Please open http://www.packardbell.com
if you want to read more on Identity Card on Packard Bell's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Identity Card directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Identity Card\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Identity Card. IdentityCard.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 462.53 KB (473632 bytes) on disk.
Identity Card contains of the executables below. They take 1.03 MB (1084568
bytes) on disk.
- IdentityCard.exe (462.53 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (596.62 KB)
This info is about Identity Card version 1.00.3003
only. For more Identity Card versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Identity Card has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Identity Card:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Identity Card
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Identity Card\Identity.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Identity Card\IdentityCard.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Identity Card\IdentityCardMui.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Identity Card\PIC\identity.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Identity Card\PIC\Packard Bell_Banner.bmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Identity Card\PIC\Packard Bell_Banner1.bmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Identity Card\PIC\Packard Bell_Banner2.bmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Identity Card\Uninstall.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Identity Card
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\OEM\Identity Card
Identity Card is a program by Packard Bell. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove Identity Card is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Identity Card from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Identity Card or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Identity Card". The Identity Card app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Identity Card in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Identity Card, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Identity Card:
- The publisher is: http://www.packardbell.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Identity Card\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Identity Card.
8. After uninstalling Identity Card, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Identity Card which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Identity Card with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Identity Card by Packard Bell from your PC, nor are we saying that Identity Card by Packard Bell is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Identity Card supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 17:36:23.810