Identity Card is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Identity Card from your PCPackard Bell
. More information on Packard Bell can be seen here
. Please open http://www.packardbell.com
if you want to read more on Identity Card on Packard Bell's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Identity Card directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Identity Card\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Identity Card. IdentityCard.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 462.53 KB (473632 bytes) on disk.
Identity Card contains of the executables below. They take 1.03 MB (1084568
bytes) on disk.
- IdentityCard.exe (462.53 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (596.62 KB)
This info is about Identity Card version 1.00.3003
only. For more Identity Card versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Identity Card has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Identity Card:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Identity Card
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Identity Card\Identity.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Identity Card\IdentityCard.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Identity Card\IdentityCardMui.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Identity Card\PIC\identity.ico
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Identity Card
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\OEM\Identity Card
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Identity Card\AppNameMultiLang
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Identity Card\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Identity Card\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Identity Card\UninstallString
Identity Card is an application offered by Packard Bell. Some people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove Identity Card is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Identity Card from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Identity Card or simply activate the Search field and type in "Identity Card". If it exists on your system the Identity Card application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Identity Card in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Identity Card, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Identity Card:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.packardbell.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Identity Card\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Identity Card.
8. After removing Identity Card, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Identity Card which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Identity Card using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Identity Card by Packard Bell from your PC, we are not saying that Identity Card by Packard Bell is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Identity Card supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 17:36:23.810