GameBoost is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall GameBoost from your computerPGWARE LLC
. Open here
where you can get more info on PGWARE LLC. More information about the software GameBoost can be seen at http://www.pgware.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\GameBoost folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling GameBoost is "C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\GameBoost\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. GameBoost.exe is the GameBoost's main executable file and it occupies around 2.30 MB (2411144 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of GameBoost. They take an average of 7.63 MB (7996456
bytes) on disk.
- GameBoost.exe (2.30 MB)
- GameBoostRegister.exe (2.06 MB)
- GameBoostUpdate.exe (2.04 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1684
of GameBoost. You can find below info on other releases of GameBoost:
...click to view all...
GameBoost is a program by PGWARE LLC. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to uninstall GameBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase GameBoost with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GameBoost or simply click the Search feature and type in "GameBoost". The GameBoost program will be found very quickly. When you click GameBoost in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GameBoost, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GameBoost:
- The publisher is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\GameBoost\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GameBoost.
8. After removing GameBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GameBoost that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GameBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GameBoost by PGWARE LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that GameBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GameBoost supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-11 18:13:53.003