Electrum is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Electrum from your PCElectrum Technologies GmbH
. More information on Electrum Technologies GmbH can be seen here
. More details about the application Electrum can be seen at https://github.com/spesmilo/electrum
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electrum directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. Electrum's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Electrum\Uninstall.exe. electrum-2.9.3-364-g0a648e2b.exe is the Electrum's primary executable file and it takes circa 20.57 MB (21574390 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Electrum. They take 20.66 MB (21664243
bytes) on disk.
- electrum-2.9.3-364-g0a648e2b.exe (20.57 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (87.75 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.9.336406482
of Electrum. You can find below info on other releases of Electrum:
...click to view all...
Electrum is an application by the software company Electrum Technologies GmbH. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Electrum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Electrum from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Electrum or simply click the Search field and type in "Electrum". If it exists on your system the Electrum app will be found automatically. After you select Electrum in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Electrum, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Electrum:
- The web site of the program is: https://github.com/spesmilo/electrum
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electrum\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Electrum.
8. After uninstalling Electrum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Electrum that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Electrum using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Electrum by Electrum Technologies GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that Electrum by Electrum Technologies GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Electrum supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 22:13:52.107