Electrum is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Electrum from your PCElectrum Technologies GmbH
. More information on Electrum Technologies GmbH can be found here
. Click on https://github.com/spesmilo/electrum
to get more facts about Electrum on Electrum Technologies GmbH's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electrum directory (same installation drive as Windows). Electrum's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Electrum\Uninstall.exe. electrum-2.8.3.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 29.37 MB (30793052 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Electrum. They take about 29.43 MB (30856275
bytes) on disk.
- electrum-2.8.3.exe (29.37 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (61.74 KB)
The current page applies to Electrum version 2.8.3
only. You can find below info on other versions of Electrum:
...click to view all...
Electrum is a program released by Electrum Technologies GmbH. Some people try to remove it. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Electrum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Electrum from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Electrum or simply click the Search feature and type in "Electrum". The Electrum program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Electrum in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Electrum, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Electrum:
- The web site of the application is: https://github.com/spesmilo/electrum
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electrum\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Electrum.
8. After removing Electrum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Electrum that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Electrum with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Electrum by Electrum Technologies GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that Electrum by Electrum Technologies GmbH is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Electrum in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-03 20:02:24.960