Cliqz Maintenance Service
This page is about Cliqz Maintenance Service for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Cliqz Maintenance Service from your PCCliqz GmbH
. More information on Cliqz GmbH can be found here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cliqz Maintenance Service directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Cliqz Maintenance Service by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Cliqz Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. maintenanceservice.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 176.75 KB (180992 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Cliqz Maintenance Service. They occupy about 263.77 KB (270098
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (176.75 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (87.02 KB)
The current web page applies to Cliqz Maintenance Service version 1.16.3
alone. Click on the links below for other Cliqz Maintenance Service versions:
...click to view all...
Cliqz Maintenance Service is a program released by the software company Cliqz GmbH. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to erase Cliqz Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Cliqz Maintenance Service from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Cliqz Maintenance Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cliqz Maintenance Service". The Cliqz Maintenance Service application will be found automatically. After you click Cliqz Maintenance Service in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Cliqz Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cliqz Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Cliqz Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cliqz Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cliqz Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Cliqz Maintenance Service by Cliqz GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that Cliqz Maintenance Service by Cliqz GmbH is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cliqz Maintenance Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 00:41:09.010