Cliqz Maintenance Service
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Cliqz Maintenance Service for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Cliqz Maintenance Service from your computerCliqz GmbH
. Check out here
for more details on Cliqz GmbH. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cliqz Maintenance Service directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Cliqz Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Cliqz Maintenance Service. Cliqz Maintenance Service's main file takes about 176.75 KB (180992 bytes) and is called maintenanceservice_tmp.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Cliqz Maintenance Service. They take 440.02 KB (450578
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice_tmp.exe (176.75 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (86.52 KB)
The current page applies to Cliqz Maintenance Service version 22.214.171.12414
only. You can find here a few links to other Cliqz Maintenance Service versions:
...click to view all...
Cliqz Maintenance Service is an application offered by Cliqz GmbH. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Cliqz Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Cliqz Maintenance Service from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Cliqz Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cliqz Maintenance Service". The Cliqz Maintenance Service app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Cliqz Maintenance Service in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Cliqz Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cliqz Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Cliqz Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cliqz Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cliqz Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Cliqz Maintenance Service by Cliqz GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that Cliqz Maintenance Service by Cliqz GmbH is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cliqz Maintenance Service in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 23:45:24.893