Cliqz Maintenance Service
You can find below details on how to uninstall Cliqz Maintenance Service for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Cliqz Maintenance Service from your computerCliqz GmbH
. Go over here
where you can read more on Cliqz GmbH. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Cliqz Maintenance Service folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Cliqz Maintenance Service is C:\Program Files\Cliqz Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. maintenanceservice.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 171.78 KB (175904 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Cliqz Maintenance Service. They occupy about 258.30 KB (264498
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (171.78 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (86.52 KB)
The current web page applies to Cliqz Maintenance Service version 1.9.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Cliqz Maintenance Service:
...click to view all...
Cliqz Maintenance Service is an application released by Cliqz GmbH. Some computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase Cliqz Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Cliqz Maintenance Service from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Cliqz Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cliqz Maintenance Service". If it is installed on your PC the Cliqz Maintenance Service application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Cliqz Maintenance Service in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Cliqz Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cliqz Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Cliqz Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Cliqz Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cliqz Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Cliqz Maintenance Service by Cliqz GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that Cliqz Maintenance Service by Cliqz GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cliqz Maintenance Service supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 23:24:11.940