Cliqz Maintenance Service
Cliqz Maintenance Service is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Cliqz Maintenance Service from your PCCliqz GmbH
. Go over here
for more information on Cliqz GmbH. Cliqz Maintenance Service is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Cliqz Maintenance Service folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files\Cliqz Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Cliqz Maintenance Service. The application's main executable file occupies 173.28 KB (177440 bytes) on disk and is titled maintenanceservice_tmp.exe.
The executable files below are part of Cliqz Maintenance Service. They take about 433.08 KB (443474
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice_tmp.exe (173.28 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (86.52 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16851
of Cliqz Maintenance Service. You can find here a few links to other Cliqz Maintenance Service versions:
...click to view all...
Cliqz Maintenance Service is an application marketed by the software company Cliqz GmbH. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to erase Cliqz Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Cliqz Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Cliqz Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cliqz Maintenance Service". If it is installed on your PC the Cliqz Maintenance Service app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Cliqz Maintenance Service in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Cliqz Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cliqz Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Cliqz Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Cliqz Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cliqz Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cliqz Maintenance Service by Cliqz GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that Cliqz Maintenance Service by Cliqz GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cliqz Maintenance Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-04 05:29:50.337