Cliqz Maintenance Service
Cliqz Maintenance Service is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Cliqz Maintenance Service from your PCCliqz GmbH
. You can read more on Cliqz GmbH or check for application updates here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cliqz Maintenance Service directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Cliqz Maintenance Service by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Cliqz Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Cliqz Maintenance Service's main file takes around 149.23 KB (152816 bytes) and is named maintenanceservice.exe.
Cliqz Maintenance Service installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 236.59 KB (242268
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (149.23 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (87.36 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16873
of Cliqz Maintenance Service. You can find below info on other application versions of Cliqz Maintenance Service:
...click to view all...
Cliqz Maintenance Service is an application offered by Cliqz GmbH. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Cliqz Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Cliqz Maintenance Service with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Cliqz Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cliqz Maintenance Service". If it is installed on your PC the Cliqz Maintenance Service application will be found automatically. When you select Cliqz Maintenance Service in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Cliqz Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cliqz Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Cliqz Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cliqz Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cliqz Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Cliqz Maintenance Service by Cliqz GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that Cliqz Maintenance Service by Cliqz GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cliqz Maintenance Service supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 15:44:41.933