Cliqz Maintenance Service
Cliqz Maintenance Service is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Cliqz Maintenance Service from your computerCliqz GmbH
. Further information on Cliqz GmbH can be found here
. Usually the Cliqz Maintenance Service program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cliqz Maintenance Service folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Cliqz Maintenance Service is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cliqz Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. maintenanceservice_tmp.exe is the Cliqz Maintenance Service's primary executable file and it occupies close to 148.73 KB (152304 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Cliqz Maintenance Service. They occupy about 383.99 KB (393202
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice_tmp.exe (148.73 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (86.52 KB)
This web page is about Cliqz Maintenance Service version 1.5.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Cliqz Maintenance Service versions:
...click to view all...
Cliqz Maintenance Service is an application offered by Cliqz GmbH. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Cliqz Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Cliqz Maintenance Service from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Cliqz Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cliqz Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Cliqz Maintenance Service program will be found automatically. When you click Cliqz Maintenance Service in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Cliqz Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cliqz Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Cliqz Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Cliqz Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cliqz Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cliqz Maintenance Service by Cliqz GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that Cliqz Maintenance Service by Cliqz GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cliqz Maintenance Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-27 00:11:30.950