CGS17_Setup_x64 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall CGS17_Setup_x64 from your systemCorel Corporation
. More information about Corel Corporation can be read here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Corel\CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X7 folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The program's main executable file is named Capture.exe and occupies 184.84 KB (189280 bytes).
The following executables are contained in CGS17_Setup_x64. They occupy 45.51 MB (47721776
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Connect.exe (1.35 MB)
- DIM.EXE (266.30 KB)
- CorelPS2PDF.exe (40.86 KB)
- ooxmlConvert.exe (128.36 KB)
- ooxmlConvertInstaller.exe (122.86 KB)
- FontNav.exe (650.30 KB)
- BarCode.exe (619.85 KB)
- Cap.exe (2.42 MB)
- Capture.exe (184.84 KB)
- CdrConv.exe (2.26 MB)
- CorelDRW.exe (321.34 KB)
- CorelPP.exe (319.85 KB)
- PrintWiz.exe (243.89 KB)
- Setup.exe (3.44 MB)
- SetupARP.exe (3.03 MB)
- w_cproc_p_11.1.048_redist_intel64.exe (23.19 MB)
- vsta_setup.exe (5.53 MB)
- VideoBrowser.exe (361.31 KB)
- WTsptlEN.EXE (316.36 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.2
of CGS17_Setup_x64. Click on the links below for other CGS17_Setup_x64 versions:
...click to view all...
CGS17_Setup_x64 is a program offered by the software company Corel Corporation. Some people try to remove it. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to remove CGS17_Setup_x64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall CGS17_Setup_x64 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CGS17_Setup_x64 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CGS17_Setup_x64". If it exists on your system the CGS17_Setup_x64 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CGS17_Setup_x64 in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CGS17_Setup_x64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CGS17_Setup_x64.
8. After uninstalling CGS17_Setup_x64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CGS17_Setup_x64 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CGS17_Setup_x64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CGS17_Setup_x64 by Corel Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that CGS17_Setup_x64 by Corel Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CGS17_Setup_x64 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:47:26.577