CGS17_Setup_x64 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall CGS17_Setup_x64 from your systemCorel Corporation
. You can find out more on Corel Corporation or check for application updates here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Corel\CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X7 directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The program's main executable file is labeled Capture.exe and it has a size of 184.84 KB (189280 bytes).
CGS17_Setup_x64 contains of the executables below. They take 16.82 MB (17642072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Connect.exe (1.35 MB)
- DIM.EXE (266.30 KB)
- CorelPS2PDF.exe (40.86 KB)
- ooxmlConvert.exe (128.36 KB)
- ooxmlConvertInstaller.exe (122.86 KB)
- FontNav.exe (651.33 KB)
- BarCode.exe (619.35 KB)
- Cap.exe (2.46 MB)
- Capture.exe (184.84 KB)
- CdrConv.exe (2.26 MB)
- CorelDRW.exe (321.34 KB)
- CorelPP.exe (319.85 KB)
- PrintWiz.exe (243.39 KB)
- Setup.exe (3.44 MB)
- SetupARP.exe (3.03 MB)
- VideoBrowser.exe (361.31 KB)
- WTsptlRU.exe (316.33 KB)
This web page is about CGS17_Setup_x64 version 17.3
only. You can find here a few links to other CGS17_Setup_x64 releases:
...click to view all...
CGS17_Setup_x64 is an application released by Corel Corporation. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall CGS17_Setup_x64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall CGS17_Setup_x64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CGS17_Setup_x64 or simply click the Search field and type in "CGS17_Setup_x64". If it is installed on your PC the CGS17_Setup_x64 program will be found automatically. When you click CGS17_Setup_x64 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CGS17_Setup_x64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CGS17_Setup_x64.
8. After removing CGS17_Setup_x64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CGS17_Setup_x64 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CGS17_Setup_x64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CGS17_Setup_x64 by Corel Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that CGS17_Setup_x64 by Corel Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CGS17_Setup_x64 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 05:37:41.630