CGS17_Setup_x64 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall CGS17_Setup_x64 from your PCCorel Corporation
. Open here
where you can find out more on Corel Corporation. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Corel\CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X7 directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. Capture.exe is the CGS17_Setup_x64's primary executable file and it occupies close to 186.84 KB (191328 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in CGS17_Setup_x64. They occupy 21.39 MB (22431192
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Connect.exe (1.34 MB)
- DIM.EXE (266.30 KB)
- CorelPS2PDF.exe (40.86 KB)
- ooxmlConvert.exe (129.86 KB)
- ooxmlConvertInstaller.exe (123.86 KB)
- FontNav.exe (650.30 KB)
- BarCode.exe (620.85 KB)
- Cap.exe (2.47 MB)
- Capture.exe (186.84 KB)
- CdrConv.exe (2.29 MB)
- CorelDRW.exe (323.34 KB)
- CorelPP.exe (321.85 KB)
- FontService.exe (4.54 MB)
- PrintWiz.exe (244.89 KB)
- Setup.exe (3.44 MB)
- SetupARP.exe (3.03 MB)
- VideoBrowser.exe (361.31 KB)
- WTsptlEN.EXE (315.86 KB)
This data is about CGS17_Setup_x64 version 17.4
alone. You can find below info on other versions of CGS17_Setup_x64:
...click to view all...
CGS17_Setup_x64 is a program marketed by the software company Corel Corporation. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall CGS17_Setup_x64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CGS17_Setup_x64 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CGS17_Setup_x64 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CGS17_Setup_x64". If it exists on your system the CGS17_Setup_x64 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CGS17_Setup_x64 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CGS17_Setup_x64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CGS17_Setup_x64.
8. After uninstalling CGS17_Setup_x64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CGS17_Setup_x64 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CGS17_Setup_x64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CGS17_Setup_x64 by Corel Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that CGS17_Setup_x64 by Corel Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CGS17_Setup_x64 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:28:54.197