This info is about CGS17_Setup_x64 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall CGS17_Setup_x64 from your computerCorel Corporation
. You can read more on Corel Corporation or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Corel\CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X7 directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The application's main executable file occupies 186.80 KB (191288 bytes) on disk and is named Capture.exe.
CGS17_Setup_x64 contains of the executables below. They take 50.13 MB (52566168
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Connect.exe (1.34 MB)
- DIM.EXE (266.30 KB)
- CorelPS2PDF.exe (40.81 KB)
- ooxmlConvert.exe (129.81 KB)
- ooxmlConvertInstaller.exe (123.83 KB)
- FontNav.exe (651.78 KB)
- BarCode.exe (619.80 KB)
- Cap.exe (2.46 MB)
- Capture.exe (186.80 KB)
- CdrConv.exe (2.29 MB)
- CorelDRW.exe (323.30 KB)
- CorelPP.exe (321.80 KB)
- FontService.exe (4.55 MB)
- PrintWiz.exe (244.80 KB)
- Setup.exe (3.44 MB)
- SetupARP.exe (3.03 MB)
- w_cproc_p_11.1.048_redist_intel64.exe (23.19 MB)
- vsta_setup.exe (5.53 MB)
- VideoBrowser.exe (360.81 KB)
- WTsptlDE.exe (317.34 KB)
The current page applies to CGS17_Setup_x64 version 17.5
alone. You can find here a few links to other CGS17_Setup_x64 versions:
...click to view all...
CGS17_Setup_x64 is a program marketed by Corel Corporation. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to erase CGS17_Setup_x64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall CGS17_Setup_x64 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CGS17_Setup_x64 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CGS17_Setup_x64". If it is installed on your PC the CGS17_Setup_x64 application will be found very quickly. After you click CGS17_Setup_x64 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CGS17_Setup_x64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CGS17_Setup_x64.
8. After removing CGS17_Setup_x64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CGS17_Setup_x64 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CGS17_Setup_x64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CGS17_Setup_x64 by Corel Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that CGS17_Setup_x64 by Corel Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CGS17_Setup_x64 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 06:34:50.113