This page contains detailed information on how to remove CGS17_Setup_x64 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CGS17_Setup_x64 from your systemCorel Corporation
. Go over here
for more info on Corel Corporation. Usually the CGS17_Setup_x64 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Corel\CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X7 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Capture.exe is the CGS17_Setup_x64's main executable file and it occupies circa 186.80 KB (191288 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with CGS17_Setup_x64. They occupy about 47.91 MB (50242280
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DIM.EXE (266.30 KB)
- CorelPS2PDF.exe (40.81 KB)
- ooxmlConvert.exe (129.81 KB)
- ooxmlConvertInstaller.exe (123.83 KB)
- BarCode.exe (619.80 KB)
- Cap.exe (2.46 MB)
- Capture.exe (186.80 KB)
- CdrConv.exe (2.29 MB)
- CorelDRW.exe (323.30 KB)
- CorelPP.exe (321.80 KB)
- FontService.exe (4.57 MB)
- PrintWiz.exe (244.80 KB)
- Setup.exe (3.44 MB)
- SetupARP.exe (3.03 MB)
- w_cproc_p_11.1.048_redist_intel64.exe (23.19 MB)
- vsta_setup.exe (5.53 MB)
- VideoBrowser.exe (360.81 KB)
- WTsptlEN.EXE (316.30 KB)
This info is about CGS17_Setup_x64 version 17.6
only. You can find below a few links to other CGS17_Setup_x64 versions:
...click to view all...
CGS17_Setup_x64 is an application released by Corel Corporation. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall CGS17_Setup_x64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CGS17_Setup_x64 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CGS17_Setup_x64 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CGS17_Setup_x64". The CGS17_Setup_x64 program will be found automatically. After you select CGS17_Setup_x64 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CGS17_Setup_x64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CGS17_Setup_x64.
8. After uninstalling CGS17_Setup_x64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CGS17_Setup_x64 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CGS17_Setup_x64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CGS17_Setup_x64 by Corel Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that CGS17_Setup_x64 by Corel Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CGS17_Setup_x64 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:44:10.687