CGS17_Setup_x64 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall CGS17_Setup_x64 from your PCCorel Corporation
. Open here
where you can get more info on Corel Corporation. CGS17_Setup_x64 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Corel\CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X7 folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The program's main executable file occupies 184.84 KB (189280 bytes) on disk and is called Capture.exe.
The executable files below are part of CGS17_Setup_x64. They occupy an average of 45.50 MB (47706576
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Connect.exe (1.33 MB)
- DIM.EXE (266.30 KB)
- CorelPS2PDF.exe (40.86 KB)
- ooxmlConvert.exe (128.36 KB)
- ooxmlConvertInstaller.exe (122.86 KB)
- FontNav.exe (651.33 KB)
- BarCode.exe (619.85 KB)
- Cap.exe (2.42 MB)
- Capture.exe (184.84 KB)
- CdrConv.exe (2.26 MB)
- CorelDRW.exe (321.34 KB)
- CorelPP.exe (319.85 KB)
- PrintWiz.exe (243.89 KB)
- Setup.exe (3.44 MB)
- SetupARP.exe (3.03 MB)
- w_cproc_p_11.1.048_redist_intel64.exe (23.19 MB)
- vsta_setup.exe (5.53 MB)
- VideoBrowser.exe (360.81 KB)
- WTsptlES.exe (317.33 KB)
This info is about CGS17_Setup_x64 version 17.1
alone. Click on the links below for other CGS17_Setup_x64 versions:
...click to view all...
CGS17_Setup_x64 is a program marketed by Corel Corporation. Some people choose to remove this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove CGS17_Setup_x64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CGS17_Setup_x64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CGS17_Setup_x64 or simply click the Search field and type in "CGS17_Setup_x64". The CGS17_Setup_x64 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CGS17_Setup_x64 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CGS17_Setup_x64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CGS17_Setup_x64.
8. After removing CGS17_Setup_x64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CGS17_Setup_x64 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CGS17_Setup_x64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CGS17_Setup_x64 by Corel Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that CGS17_Setup_x64 by Corel Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CGS17_Setup_x64 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:37:42.680