AnyDesk is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall AnyDesk from your computerphilandro Software GmbH
. Check out here
where you can read more on philandro Software GmbH. Usually the AnyDesk application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AnyDesk folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling AnyDesk is C:\Program Files (x86)\AnyDesk\AnyDesk.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. AnyDesk's main file takes around 1.73 MB (1809096 bytes) and its name is AnyDesk.exe.
AnyDesk contains of the executables below. They take 1.73 MB (1809096
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to AnyDesk version 3.6.3
only. Click on the links below for other AnyDesk versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall AnyDesk you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall AnyDesk:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove AnyDesk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AnyDesk
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AnyDesk\AnyDesk.exe
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
AnyDesk is a program by the software company philandro Software GmbH. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to uninstall AnyDesk is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall AnyDesk from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AnyDesk or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AnyDesk". If it exists on your system the AnyDesk app will be found very quickly. When you click AnyDesk in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AnyDesk, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AnyDesk.
8. After removing AnyDesk, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AnyDesk that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AnyDesk using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove AnyDesk by philandro Software GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that AnyDesk by philandro Software GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AnyDesk supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 09:17:07.390