This info is about inSSIDer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall inSSIDer from your PCMetaGeek, LLC
. More information on MetaGeek, LLC can be seen here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Users\kkell\AppData\Local\inSSIDer directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. inSSIDer's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\kkell\AppData\Local\inSSIDer\Update.exe. The program's main executable file is called inSSIDer.exe and it has a size of 231.00 KB (236544 bytes).
The executables below are part of inSSIDer. They take an average of 4.36 MB (4573192
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- inSSIDer.exe (231.00 KB)
- Update.exe (1.74 MB)
- inSSIDer.exe (1.10 MB)
- MetaGeek.UnilyticsLogger.PostProcessor.exe (55.99 KB)
- inSSIDer.exe (1.11 MB)
- MetaGeek.Inssider.Cloud.Windows.PostProcessor.exe (66.49 KB)
- MetaGeek.UnilyticsLogger.PostProcessor.exe (57.99 KB)
This web page is about inSSIDer version 1.8.1
alone. You can find here a few links to other inSSIDer releases:
...click to view all...
inSSIDer is a program released by the software company MetaGeek, LLC. Some users decide to erase this program. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase inSSIDer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase inSSIDer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate inSSIDer or simply click the Search feature and type in "inSSIDer". If it exists on your system the inSSIDer application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click inSSIDer in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding inSSIDer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove inSSIDer.
8. After removing inSSIDer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of inSSIDer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing inSSIDer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove inSSIDer by MetaGeek, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that inSSIDer by MetaGeek, LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove inSSIDer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-06 15:04:45.830