inSSIDer is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall inSSIDer from your PCMetaGeek, LLC
. Further information on MetaGeek, LLC can be found here
. Usually the inSSIDer application is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\inSSIDer directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for inSSIDer is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\inSSIDer\Update.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.12 MB (1176600 bytes) on disk and is titled inSSIDer.exe.
The following executables are installed along with inSSIDer. They take about 8.94 MB (9377704
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- inSSIDer.exe (234.50 KB)
- rwatch32.exe (371.00 KB)
- rwatch64.exe (371.50 KB)
- Update.exe (1.74 MB)
- inSSIDer.exe (1.12 MB)
- MetaGeek.Inssider.Cloud.Windows.PostProcessor.exe (67.49 KB)
- MetaGeek.UnilyticsLogger.PostProcessor.exe (57.99 KB)
- rwatch32.exe (1.99 MB)
- rwatch64.exe (3.01 MB)
This web page is about inSSIDer version 5.3.11
only. Click on the links below for other inSSIDer versions:
...click to view all...
inSSIDer is a program offered by the software company MetaGeek, LLC. Some users decide to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall inSSIDer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase inSSIDer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find inSSIDer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "inSSIDer". The inSSIDer program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select inSSIDer in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about inSSIDer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall inSSIDer.
8. After removing inSSIDer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong inSSIDer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling inSSIDer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall inSSIDer by MetaGeek, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that inSSIDer by MetaGeek, LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall inSSIDer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 19:40:16.707