This page is about inSSIDer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall inSSIDer from your systemMetaGeek, LLC
. More information on MetaGeek, LLC can be found here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\inSSIDer folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\inSSIDer\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to remove inSSIDer. inSSIDer's primary file takes about 231.00 KB (236544 bytes) and is named inSSIDer.exe.
inSSIDer is composed of the following executables which take 4.37 MB (4579848
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- inSSIDer.exe (231.00 KB)
- Update.exe (1.74 MB)
- inSSIDer.exe (1.11 MB)
- MetaGeek.UnilyticsLogger.PostProcessor.exe (57.99 KB)
- inSSIDer.exe (1.12 MB)
- MetaGeek.Inssider.Cloud.Windows.PostProcessor.exe (59.99 KB)
- MetaGeek.UnilyticsLogger.PostProcessor.exe (58.49 KB)
This web page is about inSSIDer version 1.4.2
only. You can find below info on other versions of inSSIDer:
...click to view all...
inSSIDer is an application offered by the software company MetaGeek, LLC. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove inSSIDer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove inSSIDer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate inSSIDer or simply click the Search feature and type in "inSSIDer". If it exists on your system the inSSIDer application will be found automatically. When you select inSSIDer in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding inSSIDer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall inSSIDer.
8. After removing inSSIDer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong inSSIDer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling inSSIDer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall inSSIDer by MetaGeek, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that inSSIDer by MetaGeek, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall inSSIDer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-13 18:28:33.970