inSSIDer is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall inSSIDer from your systemMetaGeek, LLC
. Check out here
for more details on MetaGeek, LLC. inSSIDer is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\inSSIDer directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. inSSIDer's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\inSSIDer\Update.exe. inSSIDer.exe is the inSSIDer's primary executable file and it takes circa 231.00 KB (236544 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in inSSIDer. They take 4.48 MB (4696072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- inSSIDer.exe (231.00 KB)
- Update.exe (1.74 MB)
- inSSIDer.exe (1.22 MB)
- MetaGeek.Inssider.Cloud.Windows.PostProcessor.exe (67.49 KB)
- MetaGeek.UnilyticsLogger.PostProcessor.exe (58.99 KB)
- inSSIDer.exe (1.11 MB)
- MetaGeek.UnilyticsLogger.PostProcessor.exe (57.99 KB)
This info is about inSSIDer version 1.13.1
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of inSSIDer:
...click to view all...
inSSIDer is an application released by MetaGeek, LLC. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase inSSIDer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove inSSIDer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate inSSIDer or simply click the Search field and type in "inSSIDer". The inSSIDer app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select inSSIDer in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding inSSIDer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove inSSIDer.
8. After removing inSSIDer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong inSSIDer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling inSSIDer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove inSSIDer by MetaGeek, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that inSSIDer by MetaGeek, LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove inSSIDer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-31 13:17:35.810