This page contains thorough information on how to remove inSSIDer for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall inSSIDer from your computerMetaGeek, LLC
. You can read more on MetaGeek, LLC or check for application updates here
. Usually the inSSIDer application is placed in the C:\Users\Kazuo\AppData\Local\inSSIDer folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Users\Kazuo\AppData\Local\inSSIDer\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall inSSIDer. inSSIDer's primary file takes about 231.00 KB (236544 bytes) and is named inSSIDer.exe.
inSSIDer installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.13 MB (3276808
bytes) on disk.
- inSSIDer.exe (231.00 KB)
- Update.exe (1.74 MB)
- inSSIDer.exe (1.10 MB)
- MetaGeek.UnilyticsLogger.PostProcessor.exe (55.99 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.0
of inSSIDer. Click on the links below for other inSSIDer versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling inSSIDer we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
inSSIDer is an application offered by MetaGeek, LLC. Frequently, users try to erase this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase inSSIDer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove inSSIDer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate inSSIDer or simply activate the Search field and type in "inSSIDer". The inSSIDer app will be found automatically. When you select inSSIDer in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about inSSIDer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall inSSIDer.
8. After uninstalling inSSIDer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong inSSIDer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling inSSIDer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall inSSIDer by MetaGeek, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that inSSIDer by MetaGeek, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall inSSIDer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-26 10:19:04.770