entrusted11 Toolbar is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall entrusted11 Toolbar from your systementrusted11
. You can find out more on entrusted11 or check for application updates here
. More info about the program entrusted11 Toolbar can be seen at http://entrusted11.OurToolbar.com/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\entrusted11 folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\entrusted11\uninstall.exe toolbar is the full command line if you want to uninstall entrusted11 Toolbar. entrusted11ToolbarHelper.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 84.78 KB (86816 bytes) on disk.
entrusted11 Toolbar is composed of the following executables which take 196.01 KB (200712
bytes) on disk:
- entrusted11ToolbarHelper.exe (84.78 KB)
- uninstall.exe (111.23 KB)
This data is about entrusted11 Toolbar version 22.214.171.1245
only. Click on the links below for other entrusted11 Toolbar versions:
entrusted11 Toolbar is an application offered by entrusted11. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase entrusted11 Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall entrusted11 Toolbar from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate entrusted11 Toolbar or simply click the Search field and type in "entrusted11 Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the entrusted11 Toolbar app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select entrusted11 Toolbar in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding entrusted11 Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for entrusted11 Toolbar:
- The web site of the application is: http://entrusted11.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\entrusted11\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove entrusted11 Toolbar.
8. After removing entrusted11 Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong entrusted11 Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling entrusted11 Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall entrusted11 Toolbar by entrusted11 from your computer, we are not saying that entrusted11 Toolbar by entrusted11 is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall entrusted11 Toolbar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-25 17:28:54.050