entrusted11 Toolbar is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall entrusted11 Toolbar from your systementrusted11
. You can find out more on entrusted11 or check for application updates here
. Click on http://entrusted11.OurToolbar.com/
to get more info about entrusted11 Toolbar on entrusted11's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\entrusted11 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling entrusted11 Toolbar is C:\Program Files (x86)\entrusted11\uninstall.exe toolbar. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. entrusted11 Toolbar's main file takes about 84.78 KB (86816 bytes) and its name is entrusted11ToolbarHelper.exe.
The executables below are part of entrusted11 Toolbar. They occupy an average of 196.01 KB (200712
bytes) on disk.
- entrusted11ToolbarHelper.exe (84.78 KB)
- uninstall.exe (111.23 KB)
The current web page applies to entrusted11 Toolbar version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below a few links to other entrusted11 Toolbar releases:
entrusted11 Toolbar has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Usually, the following files remain on disk:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\entrusted11\toolbar.cfg
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\entrusted11 Toolbar
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\entrusted11 Toolbar\DisplayName
entrusted11 Toolbar is an application offered by the software company entrusted11. Some users choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY solution to erase entrusted11 Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove entrusted11 Toolbar from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate entrusted11 Toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "entrusted11 Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the entrusted11 Toolbar app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select entrusted11 Toolbar in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about entrusted11 Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for entrusted11 Toolbar:
- The web site of the program is: http://entrusted11.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\entrusted11\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove entrusted11 Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling entrusted11 Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of entrusted11 Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling entrusted11 Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall entrusted11 Toolbar by entrusted11 from your computer, nor are we saying that entrusted11 Toolbar by entrusted11 is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall entrusted11 Toolbar supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-04 19:46:57.593