This page is about entrusted11 Toolbar for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall entrusted11 Toolbar from your PCentrusted11
. More information on entrusted11 can be seen here
. Further information about entrusted11 Toolbar can be seen at http://entrusted11.OurToolbar.com/
. Usually the entrusted11 Toolbar application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\entrusted11 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing entrusted11 Toolbar is C:\Program Files (x86)\entrusted11\uninstall.exe toolbar. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled uninstall.exe and its approximative size is 111.23 KB (113896 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in entrusted11 Toolbar. They occupy 111.23 KB (113896
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (111.23 KB)
The current page applies to entrusted11 Toolbar version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other versions of entrusted11 Toolbar:
entrusted11 Toolbar is an application released by entrusted11. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall entrusted11 Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove entrusted11 Toolbar from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate entrusted11 Toolbar or simply click the Search feature and type in "entrusted11 Toolbar". If it exists on your system the entrusted11 Toolbar app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select entrusted11 Toolbar in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about entrusted11 Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for entrusted11 Toolbar:
- The web site of the application is: http://entrusted11.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\entrusted11\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall entrusted11 Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling entrusted11 Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong entrusted11 Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing entrusted11 Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall entrusted11 Toolbar by entrusted11 from your computer, we are not saying that entrusted11 Toolbar by entrusted11 is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall entrusted11 Toolbar supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-08 22:04:52.087