This info is about entrusted11 Toolbar for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall entrusted11 Toolbar from your computerentrusted11
. You can read more on entrusted11 or check for application updates here
. More information about the software entrusted11 Toolbar can be found at http://entrusted11.OurToolbar.com/
. Usually the entrusted11 Toolbar application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\entrusted11 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. entrusted11 Toolbar's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\entrusted11\uninstall.exe toolbar. uninstall.exe is the entrusted11 Toolbar's primary executable file and it takes circa 111.23 KB (113896 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with entrusted11 Toolbar. They occupy about 111.23 KB (113896
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (111.23 KB)
The current web page applies to entrusted11 Toolbar version 126.96.36.199
only. For other entrusted11 Toolbar versions please click below:
entrusted11 Toolbar is an application offered by entrusted11. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase entrusted11 Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete entrusted11 Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find entrusted11 Toolbar or simply click the Search field and type in "entrusted11 Toolbar". The entrusted11 Toolbar app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click entrusted11 Toolbar in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about entrusted11 Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for entrusted11 Toolbar:
- The software company is: http://entrusted11.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\entrusted11\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove entrusted11 Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling entrusted11 Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong entrusted11 Toolbar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling entrusted11 Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall entrusted11 Toolbar by entrusted11 from your computer, we are not saying that entrusted11 Toolbar by entrusted11 is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall entrusted11 Toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 00:30:56.670