This web page is about entrusted11 Toolbar for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall entrusted11 Toolbar from your computerentrusted11
. Take a look here
for more info on entrusted11. You can see more info related to entrusted11 Toolbar at http://entrusted11.OurToolbar.com/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\entrusted11 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall entrusted11 Toolbar by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\entrusted11\uninstall.exe toolbar. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. entrusted11 Toolbar's primary file takes around 111.23 KB (113896 bytes) and its name is uninstall.exe.
entrusted11 Toolbar contains of the executables below. They take 111.23 KB (113896
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (111.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of entrusted11 Toolbar. You can find below info on other releases of entrusted11 Toolbar:
entrusted11 Toolbar is an application offered by the software company entrusted11. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove entrusted11 Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase entrusted11 Toolbar from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate entrusted11 Toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "entrusted11 Toolbar". If it exists on your system the entrusted11 Toolbar app will be found very quickly. After you click entrusted11 Toolbar in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about entrusted11 Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for entrusted11 Toolbar:
- The web site of the application is: http://entrusted11.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\entrusted11\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove entrusted11 Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling entrusted11 Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong entrusted11 Toolbar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling entrusted11 Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove entrusted11 Toolbar by entrusted11 from your PC, we are not saying that entrusted11 Toolbar by entrusted11 is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove entrusted11 Toolbar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-04 18:28:13.580