emWave2 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall emWave2 from your computerHeartmath Inc.
. You can find out more on Heartmath Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to emWave2 at http://www.emwave.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HeartMath\emWave2 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for emWave2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\HeartMath\emWave2\Uninstall\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled emWave2.exe and its approximative size is 6.80 MB (7134792 bytes).
emWave2 is composed of the following executables which occupy 10.87 MB (11397264
bytes) on disk:
- emWave2.exe (6.80 MB)
- TrueUpdateClient.exe (619.07 KB)
- emWave_USB_Setup.exe (2.13 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.33 MB)
This web page is about emWave2 version 126.96.36.19910
alone. For more emWave2 versions please click below:
emWave2 is an application marketed by Heartmath Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to remove emWave2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete emWave2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate emWave2 or simply click the Search field and type in "emWave2". If it exists on your system the emWave2 app will be found very quickly. After you select emWave2 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding emWave2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for emWave2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.emwave.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HeartMath\emWave2\Uninstall\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall emWave2.
8. After removing emWave2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong emWave2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling emWave2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall emWave2 by Heartmath Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that emWave2 by Heartmath Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall emWave2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 17:31:57.260