emWave2 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall emWave2 from your PCHeartmath Inc.
. You can find out more on Heartmath Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.emwave.com
to get more information about emWave2 on Heartmath Inc.'s website. emWave2 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HeartMath\emWave2 directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. emWave2's entire uninstall command line is C:\WINDOWS\Uninstall\emWave2\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called emWave2.exe and it has a size of 5.10 MB (5351016 bytes).
emWave2 contains of the executables below. They take 5.71 MB (5982928
bytes) on disk.
- emWave2.exe (5.10 MB)
- TrueUpdateClient.exe (617.10 KB)
The current page applies to emWave2 version 184.108.40.20674
alone. You can find here a few links to other emWave2 releases:
emWave2 is a program by the software company Heartmath Inc.. Some computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove emWave2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete emWave2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate emWave2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "emWave2". If it exists on your system the emWave2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click emWave2 in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about emWave2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for emWave2:
- The publisher is: http://www.emwave.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\WINDOWS\Uninstall\emWave2\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove emWave2.
8. After removing emWave2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong emWave2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling emWave2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove emWave2 by Heartmath Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that emWave2 by Heartmath Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove emWave2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-08-17 18:49:34.503