emWave2 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall emWave2 from your PCHeartmath Inc.
. More data about Heartmath Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.emwave.com
to get more facts about emWave2 on Heartmath Inc.'s website. emWave2 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HeartMath\emWave2 directory, regulated by the user's choice. C:\windows\Uninstall\emWave2\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove emWave2. The application's main executable file is called emWave2.exe and it has a size of 5.07 MB (5321320 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside emWave2. They occupy about 5.68 MB (5953232
bytes) on disk.
- emWave2.exe (5.07 MB)
- TrueUpdateClient.exe (617.10 KB)
The current page applies to emWave2 version 22.214.171.12467
only. Click on the links below for other emWave2 versions:
emWave2 is a program offered by Heartmath Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove emWave2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase emWave2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate emWave2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "emWave2". The emWave2 app will be found very quickly. After you click emWave2 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about emWave2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for emWave2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.emwave.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\windows\Uninstall\emWave2\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall emWave2.
8. After removing emWave2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong emWave2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing emWave2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall emWave2 by Heartmath Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that emWave2 by Heartmath Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall emWave2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 22:14:26.373