emWave2 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall emWave2 from your PCHeartmath Inc.
. More data about Heartmath Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.emwave.com
to get more facts about emWave2 on Heartmath Inc.'s website. emWave2 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HeartMath\emWave2 directory, regulated by the user's choice. C:\windows\Uninstall\emWave2\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove emWave2. The application's main executable file is called emWave2.exe and it has a size of 5.07 MB (5321320 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside emWave2. They occupy about 5.68 MB (5953232
bytes) on disk.
- emWave2.exe (5.07 MB)
- TrueUpdateClient.exe (617.10 KB)
The current page applies to emWave2 version 126.96.36.19967
only. Click on the links below for other emWave2 versions:
emWave2 is a program offered by Heartmath Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove emWave2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase emWave2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find emWave2 or simply click the Search field and type in "emWave2". If it is installed on your PC the emWave2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select emWave2 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding emWave2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for emWave2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.emwave.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\windows\Uninstall\emWave2\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall emWave2.
8. After removing emWave2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong emWave2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing emWave2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall emWave2 by Heartmath Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that emWave2 by Heartmath Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall emWave2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 22:14:26.373