emWave2 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall emWave2 from your systemHeartmath Inc.
. Further information on Heartmath Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.emwave.com
to get more details about emWave2 on Heartmath Inc.'s website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HeartMath\emWave2 directory (same installation drive as Windows). emWave2's complete uninstall command line is C:\WINDOWS\Uninstall\emWave2\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called emWave2.exe and it has a size of 5.10 MB (5352040 bytes).
emWave2 is comprised of the following executables which take 5.71 MB (5983952
bytes) on disk:
- emWave2.exe (5.10 MB)
- TrueUpdateClient.exe (617.10 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12485
of emWave2. Click on the links below for other emWave2 versions:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Directories that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk by emWave2's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\emWave2
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\emWave2\emWave2 .lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\emWave2\Update emWave2.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\MainConcept\MainConcept MPEG Demultiplexer\emWave2.exe
emWave2 is a program released by Heartmath Inc.. Some computer users want to remove it. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to remove emWave2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove emWave2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find emWave2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "emWave2". The emWave2 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select emWave2 in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about emWave2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for emWave2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.emwave.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\WINDOWS\Uninstall\emWave2\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall emWave2.
8. After removing emWave2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of emWave2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing emWave2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove emWave2 by Heartmath Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that emWave2 by Heartmath Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove emWave2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 15:38:24.867