This info is about emWave2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall emWave2 from your PCHeartmath Inc.
. You can read more on Heartmath Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.emwave.com
to get more details about emWave2 on Heartmath Inc.'s website. emWave2 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HeartMath\emWave2 folder, subject to the user's option. emWave2's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\HeartMath\emWave2\Uninstall\uninstall.exe. emWave2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 6.82 MB (7151816 bytes) on disk.
emWave2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 10.88 MB (11411600
bytes) on disk.
- emWave2.exe (6.82 MB)
- TrueUpdateClient.exe (616.31 KB)
- emWave_USB_Setup.exe (2.13 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.33 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.1150
of emWave2. You can find below info on other application versions of emWave2:
emWave2 is a program by the software company Heartmath Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best EASY approach to remove emWave2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete emWave2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find emWave2 or simply click the Search field and type in "emWave2". The emWave2 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click emWave2 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding emWave2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for emWave2:
- The software company is: http://www.emwave.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HeartMath\emWave2\Uninstall\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove emWave2.
8. After uninstalling emWave2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of emWave2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling emWave2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall emWave2 by Heartmath Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that emWave2 by Heartmath Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall emWave2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-07 03:44:37.720