Zoom is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Zoom from your computerZoom Video Communications, Inc.
. Further information on Zoom Video Communications, Inc. can be found here
. You can see more info related to Zoom at https://zoom.us
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Zoom\bin directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Zoom is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Zoom\uninstall\Installer.exe /uninstall. The application's main executable file is called Zoom.exe and it has a size of 257.06 KB (263232 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Zoom. They take about 1.63 MB (1704832
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CptHost.exe (184.56 KB)
- Installer.exe (623.56 KB)
- zCrashReport.exe (188.06 KB)
- Zoom.exe (257.06 KB)
- Zoom_launcher.exe (134.06 KB)
- zTscoder.exe (277.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1
of Zoom. You can find here a few links to other Zoom releases:
...click to view all...
Zoom is an application released by Zoom Video Communications, Inc.. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to remove Zoom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Zoom from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Zoom or simply activate the Search field and type in "Zoom". The Zoom program will be found automatically. When you select Zoom in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Zoom, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Zoom:
- The software company is: https://zoom.us
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Zoom\uninstall\Installer.exe /uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Zoom.
8. After uninstalling Zoom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Zoom that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Zoom using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Zoom by Zoom Video Communications, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Zoom by Zoom Video Communications, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Zoom in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-12 10:20:54.957