You can find below detailed information on how to remove Zero Install for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Zero Install from your computer0install.de
. You can read more on 0install.de or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://0install.de/
if you want to read more on Zero Install on 0install.de's page. Usually the Zero Install program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Zero Install directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Zero Install is "C:\Program Files\Zero Install\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named ZeroInstall.exe and occupies 444.00 KB (454656 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Zero Install. They take an average of 2.91 MB (3047585
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 0alias.exe (73.50 KB)
- 0install-win.exe (515.00 KB)
- 0install.exe (75.50 KB)
- 0launch.exe (73.50 KB)
- 0store-service.exe (41.00 KB)
- 0store.exe (28.00 KB)
- EasyHook32Svc.exe (20.00 KB)
- EasyHook64Svc.exe (20.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (718.66 KB)
- ZeroInstall.exe (444.00 KB)
- gpg.exe (946.50 KB)
- 0solve.exe (20.50 KB)
The current page applies to Zero Install version 2.3.6
alone. Click on the links below for other Zero Install versions:
...click to view all...
Zero Install is an application offered by 0install.de. Some users want to remove this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Zero Install is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Zero Install with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Zero Install or simply click the Search field and type in "Zero Install". If it exists on your system the Zero Install app will be found automatically. After you click Zero Install in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Zero Install, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Zero Install:
- The software company is: http://0install.de/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Zero Install\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Zero Install.
8. After uninstalling Zero Install, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Zero Install that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Zero Install using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Zero Install by 0install.de from your PC, nor are we saying that Zero Install by 0install.de is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Zero Install in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-22 04:23:56.267