Zero Install is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Zero Install from your system0install.de
. Go over here
for more details on 0install.de. Click on http://0install.de/
to get more information about Zero Install on 0install.de's website. Zero Install is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Zero Install folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Zero Install is C:\Program Files\Zero Install\0install-win.exe. ZeroInstall.exe is the Zero Install's main executable file and it takes about 452.50 KB (463360 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Zero Install. They take 1.46 MB (1536000
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 0alias.exe (71.00 KB)
- 0install-win.exe (732.50 KB)
- 0install.exe (71.00 KB)
- 0launch.exe (71.00 KB)
- 0store-service.exe (37.00 KB)
- 0store.exe (25.00 KB)
- EasyHook32Svc.exe (20.00 KB)
- EasyHook64Svc.exe (20.00 KB)
- ZeroInstall.exe (452.50 KB)
The current page applies to Zero Install version 2.14.2
only. You can find below info on other versions of Zero Install:
...click to view all...
Zero Install is a program offered by 0install.de. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Zero Install is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Zero Install from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Zero Install or simply activate the Search field and type in "Zero Install". If it is installed on your PC the Zero Install application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Zero Install in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Zero Install, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Zero Install:
- The web site of the program is: http://0install.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Zero Install\0install-win.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Zero Install.
8. After uninstalling Zero Install, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Zero Install which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Zero Install using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Zero Install by 0install.de from your PC, nor are we saying that Zero Install by 0install.de is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Zero Install in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-20 18:57:23.797