Zero Install is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Zero Install from your system0install.de
. Check out here
where you can read more on 0install.de. More information about the application Zero Install can be found at http://0install.de/
. Usually the Zero Install program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Zero Install folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Zero Install is "C:\Program Files\Zero Install\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 397.00 KB (406528 bytes) on disk and is titled ZeroInstall.exe.
Zero Install installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.08 MB (3227809
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 0alias.exe (73.50 KB)
- 0install-win.exe (738.00 KB)
- 0install.exe (75.50 KB)
- 0launch.exe (73.50 KB)
- 0store-service.exe (40.50 KB)
- 0store.exe (28.00 KB)
- EasyHook32Svc.exe (20.00 KB)
- EasyHook64Svc.exe (20.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (719.16 KB)
- ZeroInstall.exe (397.00 KB)
- gpg.exe (946.50 KB)
- 0solve.exe (20.50 KB)
The current page applies to Zero Install version 2.7.2
alone. For other Zero Install versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Zero Install has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Zero Install Command WinForms GUI Log.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\Ярлыки\Zero Install.lnk
Zero Install is a program by the software company 0install.de. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to uninstall Zero Install is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Zero Install from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Zero Install or simply click the Search feature and type in "Zero Install". If it exists on your system the Zero Install app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Zero Install in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Zero Install, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Zero Install:
- The software company is: http://0install.de/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Zero Install\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Zero Install.
8. After removing Zero Install, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Zero Install which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Zero Install using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Zero Install by 0install.de from your computer, nor are we saying that Zero Install by 0install.de is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Zero Install in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 22:50:46.083