This web page is about XnViewMP for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall XnViewMP from your computerRePack by Andreyonohov
. Open here
where you can find out more on RePack by Andreyonohov. More data about the program XnViewMP can be found at http://www.xnview.com
. XnViewMP is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\XnViewMP directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling XnViewMP is C:\Program Files\XnViewMP\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 10.81 MB (11332568 bytes) on disk and is named xnviewmp.exe.
XnViewMP contains of the executables below. They occupy 19.13 MB (20059682
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Associate files with XnViewMP.exe (227.50 KB)
- KCrashReporter_x64.exe (1.48 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.30 MB)
- xnviewmp.exe (10.81 MB)
- exiftool.exe (5.19 MB)
- bpgdec.exe (143.50 KB)
The current web page applies to XnViewMP version 0.76
only. Click on the links below for other XnViewMP versions:
...click to view all...
XnViewMP is a program by the software company RePack by Andreyonohov. Frequently, people try to remove this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove XnViewMP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase XnViewMP from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find XnViewMP or simply activate the Search feature and type in "XnViewMP". If it exists on your system the XnViewMP application will be found automatically. After you click XnViewMP in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding XnViewMP, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for XnViewMP:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.xnview.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\XnViewMP\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall XnViewMP.
8. After uninstalling XnViewMP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of XnViewMP which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing XnViewMP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall XnViewMP by RePack by Andreyonohov from your PC, we are not saying that XnViewMP by RePack by Andreyonohov is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall XnViewMP in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-11 20:56:13.767