This page is about XnViewMP for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall XnViewMP from your computerRePack by Andreyonohov
. Open here
where you can read more on RePack by Andreyonohov. Detailed information about XnViewMP can be found at http://www.xnview.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\XnViewMP directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\XnViewMP\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove XnViewMP. The application's main executable file is labeled xnviewmp.exe and it has a size of 10.38 MB (10884680 bytes).
XnViewMP contains of the executables below. They take 19.87 MB (20833858
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Associate files with XnViewMP.exe (226.00 KB)
- KCrashReporter_x64.exe (1.48 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.30 MB)
- xnviewmp.exe (10.38 MB)
- exiftool.exe (6.35 MB)
- bpgdec.exe (143.50 KB)
The current web page applies to XnViewMP version 0.83
alone. For more XnViewMP versions please click below:
...click to view all...
XnViewMP is a program offered by the software company RePack by Andreyonohov. Some users want to remove this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove XnViewMP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall XnViewMP from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find XnViewMP or simply activate the Search field and type in "XnViewMP". If it exists on your system the XnViewMP program will be found automatically. When you click XnViewMP in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding XnViewMP, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for XnViewMP:
- The publisher is: http://www.xnview.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\XnViewMP\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove XnViewMP.
8. After removing XnViewMP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong XnViewMP which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing XnViewMP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove XnViewMP by RePack by Andreyonohov from your computer, nor are we saying that XnViewMP by RePack by Andreyonohov is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove XnViewMP in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-11 14:45:01.317