This web page contains thorough information on how to remove XnViewMP for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall XnViewMP from your PCRePack by Andreyonohov
. Additional info about RePack by Andreyonohov can be read here
. You can read more about about XnViewMP at http://www.xnview.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\XnViewMP folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling XnViewMP is C:\Program Files\XnViewMP\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. xnviewmp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 10.55 MB (11065416 bytes) on disk.
XnViewMP contains of the executables below. They take 21.51 MB (22558208
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Associate files with XnViewMP.exe (226.00 KB)
- KCrashReporter_x64.exe (1.48 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.30 MB)
- xnviewmp.exe (10.55 MB)
- exiftool.exe (7.83 MB)
- bpgdec.exe (135.00 KB)
This data is about XnViewMP version 0.84
only. You can find below info on other versions of XnViewMP:
...click to view all...
XnViewMP is a program released by the software company RePack by Andreyonohov. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall XnViewMP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall XnViewMP from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate XnViewMP or simply click the Search feature and type in "XnViewMP". The XnViewMP app will be found automatically. After you select XnViewMP in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding XnViewMP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for XnViewMP:
- The publisher is: http://www.xnview.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\XnViewMP\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove XnViewMP.
8. After removing XnViewMP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong XnViewMP which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing XnViewMP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove XnViewMP by RePack by Andreyonohov from your PC, we are not saying that XnViewMP by RePack by Andreyonohov is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove XnViewMP in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-12 19:55:04.543