XnViewMP is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall XnViewMP from your systemRePack by Andreyonohov
. Additional info about RePack by Andreyonohov can be read here
. You can get more details related to XnViewMP at http://www.xnview.com
. XnViewMP is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\XnViewMP directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\XnViewMP\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall XnViewMP. XnViewMP's primary file takes around 11.80 MB (12378184 bytes) and is named xnviewmp.exe.
The executables below are part of XnViewMP. They occupy about 25.53 MB (26769713
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Associate files with XnViewMP.exe (233.57 KB)
- KCrashReporter_x64.exe (1.48 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.30 MB)
- xnviewmp.exe (11.80 MB)
- exiftool.exe (7.98 MB)
- twain32.exe (250.07 KB)
- bpgdec.exe (135.00 KB)
- guetzli_windows_x86-64.exe (565.50 KB)
- lepton.exe (1.63 MB)
- packJPG.exe (176.50 KB)
This data is about XnViewMP version 0.92
only. Click on the links below for other XnViewMP versions:
...click to view all...
XnViewMP is a program by RePack by Andreyonohov. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove XnViewMP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall XnViewMP with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find XnViewMP or simply click the Search feature and type in "XnViewMP". If it is installed on your PC the XnViewMP app will be found automatically. When you click XnViewMP in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about XnViewMP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for XnViewMP:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.xnview.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\XnViewMP\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove XnViewMP.
8. After uninstalling XnViewMP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of XnViewMP which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling XnViewMP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove XnViewMP by RePack by Andreyonohov from your computer, we are not saying that XnViewMP by RePack by Andreyonohov is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove XnViewMP in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-18 00:44:12.843