You can find on this page details on how to uninstall XnViewMP for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall XnViewMP from your computerRePack by Andreyonohov
. Check out here
where you can read more on RePack by Andreyonohov. You can see more info about XnViewMP at http://www.xnview.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\XnViewMP directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall XnViewMP by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\XnViewMP\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. xnviewmp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 11.86 MB (12431432 bytes) on disk.
XnViewMP contains of the executables below. They take 26.55 MB (27840040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Associate files with XnViewMP.exe (240.57 KB)
- KCrashReporter_x64.exe (1.48 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.31 MB)
- xnviewmp.exe (11.86 MB)
- exiftool.exe (8.02 MB)
- twain32.exe (274.07 KB)
- bpgdec.exe (135.00 KB)
- guetzli_windows_x86-64.exe (565.50 KB)
- lepton.exe (1.63 MB)
- packJPG.exe (176.50 KB)
- texconv.exe (907.00 KB)
The current web page applies to XnViewMP version 0.93
only. Click on the links below for other XnViewMP versions:
...click to view all...
XnViewMP is an application by RePack by Andreyonohov. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase XnViewMP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall XnViewMP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find XnViewMP or simply activate the Search field and type in "XnViewMP". If it is installed on your PC the XnViewMP application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select XnViewMP in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about XnViewMP, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for XnViewMP:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.xnview.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\XnViewMP\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove XnViewMP.
8. After removing XnViewMP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong XnViewMP that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing XnViewMP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove XnViewMP by RePack by Andreyonohov from your PC, nor are we saying that XnViewMP by RePack by Andreyonohov is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove XnViewMP in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-04-07 12:32:32.030