You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall WinCDEmu for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall WinCDEmu from your computerBazis
. More information on Bazis can be seen here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinCDEmu folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for WinCDEmu is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinCDEmu\uninstall.exe. batchmnt.exe is the WinCDEmu's main executable file and it occupies circa 100.00 KB (102400 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in WinCDEmu. They take 715.45 KB (732616
bytes) on disk.
- batchmnt.exe (100.00 KB)
- batchmnt64.exe (120.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (74.15 KB)
- vmnt.exe (182.65 KB)
- vmnt64.exe (238.65 KB)
This web page is about WinCDEmu version 3.1
only. Click on the links below for other WinCDEmu versions:
WinCDEmu is a program marketed by the software company Bazis. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove WinCDEmu is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove WinCDEmu from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WinCDEmu or simply click the Search field and type in "WinCDEmu". If it exists on your system the WinCDEmu app will be found very quickly. After you select WinCDEmu in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding WinCDEmu, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinCDEmu.
8. After removing WinCDEmu, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WinCDEmu which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinCDEmu with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WinCDEmu by Bazis from your computer, we are not saying that WinCDEmu by Bazis is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinCDEmu in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-05 13:44:57.077