This info is about WinCDEmu for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall WinCDEmu from your PCBazis
. Additional info about Bazis can be read here
. WinCDEmu is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinCDEmu directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can uninstall WinCDEmu by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WinCDEmu\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 76.00 KB (77824 bytes) on disk and is titled uninstall.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside WinCDEmu. They occupy about 286.50 KB (293376
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (76.00 KB)
- vmnt.exe (95.00 KB)
- vmnt64.exe (115.50 KB)
This page is about WinCDEmu version 2.2
alone. You can find below a few links to other WinCDEmu releases:
WinCDEmu is an application released by the software company Bazis. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall WinCDEmu is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete WinCDEmu from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WinCDEmu or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinCDEmu". If it is installed on your PC the WinCDEmu program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click WinCDEmu in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding WinCDEmu, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WinCDEmu.
8. After removing WinCDEmu, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WinCDEmu that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinCDEmu using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WinCDEmu by Bazis from your PC, nor are we saying that WinCDEmu by Bazis is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinCDEmu supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 23:39:01.367