WinCDEmu is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall WinCDEmu from your PCBazis
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Bazis. WinCDEmu is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\WinCDEmu directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall WinCDEmu by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\WinCDEmu\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named vmnt.exe and its approximative size is 318.83 KB (326480 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in WinCDEmu. They take 1.40 MB (1471984
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- batchmnt.exe (113.50 KB)
- batchmnt64.exe (143.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (109.33 KB)
- uninstall64.exe (123.50 KB)
- vmnt.exe (318.83 KB)
- vmnt64.exe (437.33 KB)
- VirtualAutorunDisabler.exe (102.50 KB)
- VirtualAutorunDisabler.exe (89.00 KB)
This info is about WinCDEmu version 3.6
alone. You can find below a few links to other WinCDEmu releases:
Several files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be removed when you remove WinCDEmu from your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Additional values that you should remove:
WinCDEmu is an application released by Bazis. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall WinCDEmu is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase WinCDEmu from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WinCDEmu or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinCDEmu". The WinCDEmu app will be found automatically. After you select WinCDEmu in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding WinCDEmu, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WinCDEmu.
8. After uninstalling WinCDEmu, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WinCDEmu that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinCDEmu using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WinCDEmu by Bazis from your computer, we are not saying that WinCDEmu by Bazis is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinCDEmu in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:16:14.977