WinCDEmu is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall WinCDEmu from your systemBazis
. Take a look here
for more details on Bazis. WinCDEmu is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinCDEmu folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove WinCDEmu by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WinCDEmu\uninstall64.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 315.65 KB (323224 bytes) on disk and is named vmnt64.exe.
WinCDEmu is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.22 MB (1278408
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- batchmnt.exe (113.00 KB)
- batchmnt64.exe (142.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (109.15 KB)
- uninstall64.exe (133.00 KB)
- vmnt.exe (245.15 KB)
- vmnt64.exe (315.65 KB)
- VirtualAutorunDisabler.exe (101.50 KB)
- VirtualAutorunDisabler.exe (89.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.5
of WinCDEmu. Click on the links below for other WinCDEmu versions:
WinCDEmu is an application marketed by the software company Bazis. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to erase WinCDEmu is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall WinCDEmu from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WinCDEmu or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinCDEmu". The WinCDEmu program will be found very quickly. After you select WinCDEmu in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding WinCDEmu, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinCDEmu.
8. After removing WinCDEmu, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WinCDEmu which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinCDEmu using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WinCDEmu by Bazis from your PC, we are not saying that WinCDEmu by Bazis is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinCDEmu in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-17 12:26:09.610