This web page is about WinCDEmu for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall WinCDEmu from your systemBazis
. Additional info about Bazis can be seen here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\WinCDEmu directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing WinCDEmu is C:\Program Files\WinCDEmu\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called vmnt.exe and occupies 193.15 KB (197784 bytes).
The executable files below are part of WinCDEmu. They occupy an average of 924.95 KB (947144
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- batchmnt.exe (112.50 KB)
- batchmnt64.exe (142.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (102.15 KB)
- uninstall64.exe (122.00 KB)
- vmnt.exe (193.15 KB)
- vmnt64.exe (253.15 KB)
The current web page applies to WinCDEmu version 3.3
alone. You can find here a few links to other WinCDEmu releases:
WinCDEmu has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\WinCDEmu\vmnt64.exe
WinCDEmu is a program by Bazis. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to remove WinCDEmu is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase WinCDEmu from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WinCDEmu or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinCDEmu". If it is installed on your PC the WinCDEmu app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select WinCDEmu in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding WinCDEmu, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinCDEmu.
8. After uninstalling WinCDEmu, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinCDEmu which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinCDEmu with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WinCDEmu by Bazis from your computer, we are not saying that WinCDEmu by Bazis is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinCDEmu in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 17:50:16.180