You can find below detailed information on how to remove WinARC for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall WinARC from your systemITVA LLC
. More data about ITVA LLC can be read here
. More information about WinARC can be found at http://www.winarc.ru/
. Usually the WinARC program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iTVA\WinArc directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\WinARC\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove WinARC. WinARC's main file takes about 7.95 MB (8338088 bytes) and its name is WinArc.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with WinARC. They take about 10.42 MB (10927855
bytes) on disk.
- Arc.exe (1,023.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- updater.exe (321.00 KB)
- WinArc.exe (7.95 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of WinARC. Click on the links below for other WinARC versions:
WinARC is an application marketed by the software company ITVA LLC. Frequently, users try to erase this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to erase WinARC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete WinARC from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WinARC or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinARC". If it is installed on your PC the WinARC application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select WinARC in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about WinARC, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinARC:
- The software company is: http://www.winarc.ru/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WinARC\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinARC.
8. After uninstalling WinARC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinARC which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinARC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinARC by ITVA LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that WinARC by ITVA LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinARC in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-03 06:05:22.040