You can find below detailed information on how to remove WinARC for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall WinARC from your PCITVA LLC
. Open here
for more info on ITVA LLC. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinARC folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\WinARC\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove WinARC. winarc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 7.54 MB (7909088 bytes) on disk.
WinARC is composed of the following executables which occupy 8.93 MB (9368244
bytes) on disk:
- Arc.exe (1,023.00 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (80.96 KB)
- Updater.exe (321.00 KB)
- winarc.exe (7.54 MB)
The current web page applies to WinARC version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find here a few links to other WinARC releases:
WinARC is a program marketed by the software company ITVA LLC. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove WinARC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove WinARC from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WinARC or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinARC". If it is installed on your PC the WinARC program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select WinARC in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about WinARC, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WinARC.
8. After uninstalling WinARC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WinARC which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinARC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove WinARC by ITVA LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that WinARC by ITVA LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove WinARC in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-17 08:35:46.470