WinARC is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall WinARC from your computerITVA LLC
. Go over here
for more info on ITVA LLC. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\WinARC directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for WinARC is "C:\Program Files\WinARC\uninstaller.exe". winarc.exe is the WinARC's primary executable file and it takes around 7.54 MB (7909088 bytes) on disk.
WinARC contains of the executables below. They take 8.93 MB (9368244
bytes) on disk.
- Arc.exe (1,023.00 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (80.96 KB)
- Updater.exe (321.00 KB)
- winarc.exe (7.54 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of WinARC. For more WinARC versions please click below:
WinARC is an application by ITVA LLC. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall WinARC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase WinARC from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WinARC or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinARC". If it is installed on your PC the WinARC app will be found automatically. After you select WinARC in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about WinARC, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinARC.
8. After uninstalling WinARC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WinARC which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinARC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WinARC by ITVA LLC from your computer, we are not saying that WinARC by ITVA LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinARC supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 10:36:42.717