This web page contains complete information on how to remove WinARC for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall WinARC from your computerITVA LLC
. Take a look here
for more info on ITVA LLC. WinARC is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinARC folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling WinARC is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinARC\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. winarc.exe is the WinARC's primary executable file and it takes circa 7.54 MB (7907424 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of WinARC. They take about 8.93 MB (9366620
bytes) on disk.
- Arc.exe (1,023.00 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (81.00 KB)
- Updater.exe (321.00 KB)
- winarc.exe (7.54 MB)
The current web page applies to WinARC version 188.8.131.52
alone. For more WinARC versions please click below:
WinARC is a program by the software company ITVA LLC. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to uninstall WinARC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall WinARC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WinARC or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinARC". The WinARC program will be found very quickly. When you select WinARC in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WinARC, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinARC.
8. After uninstalling WinARC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WinARC that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinARC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WinARC by ITVA LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that WinARC by ITVA LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove WinARC supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-11 18:51:02.093